- To try new approaches and styles (particularly using more lighting and speed options)
- To learn more about (and from) the masters of the genre
- To come out of my comfort zone
- To considerably improve my direction skills
- To stop taking bloody stupid pictures with small bits of the tops of heads cut off - either a close crop into the face or ALL of the head shape!
- To avoid silly mistakes so that my pictures look slick professional and not just like amateur snaps
- To photograph more people
- To take more time over individual captures
- To meet my deadlines
Let's get it on.