Saturday, July 24, 2010

The beginning.

OK.  Now is the exact right time to start this course properly and begin to really extend my portrait photography skills.

My mission:

  • To try new approaches and styles (particularly using more lighting and speed options)
  • To learn more about (and from) the masters of the genre
  • To come out of my comfort zone
  • To considerably improve my direction skills
  • To stop taking bloody stupid pictures with small bits of the tops of heads cut off - either a close crop into the face or ALL of the head shape!
  • To avoid silly mistakes so that my pictures look slick professional and not just like amateur snaps
  • To photograph more people
  • To take more time over individual captures
  • To meet my deadlines


Let's get it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment